History: Page 4

1947 to 1962 The move to our current building… Whilst the search and wait for a new Minister took from July 1947 to August 1948, Rev. Franklin Chambers, retired minister of West Cliff Baptist Church, helped look after RPBC. 71 Eric Peter Sharpe led the worship one Sunday in January 1948, was invited to preach […]

History: Page 3

Rosebery Park Baptist Church, 1923 to 1947… Rev. James Greig Douglas oversaw further expansion work on the chapel, with the addition of a pulpit, choir stalls and a gallery in 1925. For the three months this building work was being carried out, the Sunday services were held in the Technical Hall. A new organ with […]