10.30am Morning Service in the church building
From Sunday 25th July 2021 our Morning Service will be BACK IN THE CHURCH BUILDING. Details to follow shortly.
4pm Service in the church building
We also have a 4pm service, which has been in the church building (with Coronavirus precautions in place) since 21st March 2021.
You can find us along the Christchurch Road, half way between the Cafe Boscanova end of the Boscombe pedestrian area, and Pokesdown Station.
Sign at the top of Parkwood Road, almost exactly opposite the church.
We will be updating this guidance shortly….
If you plan to attend our 4 p.m. afternoon service in the church, this is what you should expect:
- As you approach the front door you will see a large Important Notice that states that if you have been tested positive for COVD-19 or have its symptoms you should not enter the building.
- You should observe social distancing of 2 metres throughout the building.
- You will have to wear a face mask while you are on the church premises.
- Because of social distancing there will be no physical greeting (e.g. a handshake) as you enter.
- As you enter you will be asked by one of the stewards if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or display its symptoms.
- A steward will enter your name on an attendance list. If you are a regular attender, we already have your contact details.
- Those who are not regular attenders will be asked for contact details. This is a mandatory requirement. It will allow us or the NHS Test and Trace service to contact you should any member of the congregation show symptoms of COVID-19 during the service or soon after they return home. You will also be given a copy of the church Privacy Statement which has details of who you should contact if you develop COVID-19 symptoms after you return home from the service.
- In the sanctuary itself there will be a ‘one-way’ system which will be clearly marked by arrows.
- There will be no congregational singing during the service but there will be a collection. There will be no Bibles available either, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Seating arrangements will allow families to sit together in ‘family bubbles.’ Family bubbles will be at least 2 metres away from any other family bubble or individual.
- Should someone fall ill with COVID-19 symptoms during the service we have arrangements in place to deal with this occurrence as safely as possible.
- At the end of the service you should leave the building promptly and not engage in prolonged conversations.
SAFEGUARDING: Rosebery Park has policies in place to ensure compliance with legal requirements such as safeguarding. All church members working with children have had safeguarding training and are DBS checked.
Rosebery Park Baptist Church, 812-814 Christchurch Road, between Boscombe and Pokesdown, Bournemouth, BH7 6DF. Also online.